Tuition-Free AWS re/Start Training
Tuition-Free Security Fundamentals Training
Begin your Security, Networking, or Desktop Support career learning the fundamentals through hands-on instruction covering core concepts and technologies.
- Course dates are October 11 through February 4, 2022
- 15 weeks, Monday – Friday, 7am-2pm MST (9pm-4pm EST)
- 4 days of technical training and 1 day of professional development each week
- No cost to you—all services are paid for by program supporters
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Learners receive job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshoot, escalation, and task automation techniques.
- Business skills coaching to prepare you for job searching, interviewing, and career advancement
- Customer service training
- Industry guest speakers and off-site field trips supplement technical learning
- Job placement assistance with access to a network of employers (80% of graduates land jobs)
- Application Deadline: September 10
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
AWS re/Start is a full-time, classroom-based skills development and training program that prepares individuals for careers in the cloud and connects them to potential employers. In addition to job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshooting, escalation, and task automation techniques, Learners receive resume support, interview coaching and direct connections to jobs at our employer partners.
FREE TECHNICAL TRAINING IN ONLY 15 WEEKS
Learners acquire AWS Cloud computing and AWS core services skills, from introductory level to more in-depth hands-on operational procedures, and cover IT Fundamentals topics for support, operations, and automation, including Linux, networking, security, programming, Python, and databases.
Industry Recognized Certifications at no cost
Receive complimentary access to practice and full exams for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification, unlocking your career potential to showcase your job readiness to employers.